After about one year of public beta testing, GeoFS 3.3 has gone in full production. To make sure every one can enjoy GeoFS while the last issues are being ironed out, the old 2.9 version is still available at https://legacy.geo-fs.com/geofs.php
The new version is bringing major changes to GeoFS among which:
- More realistic atmosphere light scattering
- New water rendering including wind dependent waves and surf
- Water physics for ditching and float planes (and a DHC-2 to go with!)
- Volumetric clouds with live cloud coverage (based on infra-red satellite images)
- Improved terrain lighting
- Texture rendered glass panels (PFD, HUD, G1000)
- Transparent gauge overlays and instruments re-ordering
- Experimental foliage rendering with global ground usage classification
- Global radio navigation VOR, NDB, DME, ILS
- Various navigation instruments fitted to matching aircraft (ADF, RMI, CDI, HSI, ILS)
- New runway database
- The Golden Gate Bridge!
What a Huge update! Waiting for more to come!
So currently your are working on adding windshear wipers?
Post a Comment