News, announcements and hints about GeoFS, the accessible flight simulator for web and mobile
Saturday, March 31, 2012
GEFS Online (version 0.8)
"GE Flight Simulator" become "GEFS Online". The new address is www gefs-online com
I had to make this change as my domain name was apparently conflicting with "General Electric" interests. If you ever published some material including GEFS link, I would be glad if you could help me maintaining my search engine ranking by updating blog posts, news, etc... with the new URL.
Now for the good news, the name change comes with a new version and plenty of new features:
- Dynamic suspension on all aircraft
- Runway lighting at night
- Concorde, Cessna 152 and Zlin 50
- Aircraft lights
- An aircraft carrier you can take-off from and land onto.
- Reworked flight models - prop wash
- Reworked multiplayer
- Mach indicator
- Flight Path utility in map (thanks to Gustav)
- Gear, flaps, brakes and spoiler indicators
- Smoke effects on touch down
- Multimonitor support (experimental)
- Performance and stability improvements (hopefully)
- Many other little things you probably will not notice but I worked very hard on ;)
Thanks for flying GEFS!