Here is the new version:
- configuration/preference panel (mostly for controls and weather for now)
- real-time/configurable cloud coverage and wind conditions
- multiplayer chat
- added the Hughes 269a/TH-55 Osage light helicopter
- added the Sopwith Camel biplane
- HUD (instruments) scales to screen size
- redesign of the user interface
- As it makes things a bit tricky for newcomers, wind is disabled by default: you can enable it in the "options" panel.
- The Hughes helicopter is really experimental and difficult to fly. It is necessary to disable the yaw/roll mix in order to get proper control.
Have a nice flight.